As you know, The King’s uses WEDUC as an online gateway to both communicate and engage your child with their learning. With ‘home learning’ and homework tasks now communicated through the WEDUC app, it is important parents and students know how to navigate their way round the platform.
Therefore, the first clip below is focussed on providing clear instructions so that you understand:
- where to locate key messages and information from teachers and the senior leadership team
- where to locate home learning and homework tasks
In the second clip, you will learn how teachers will respond to students once work has been set and subsequently, handed in:
- how to support your child with their learning
- how your child will receive feedback including what this will look like
- how your child can contact their class teacher for further support and guidance
In the event the vast majority or an entire year group are asked to self-isolate, teachers will upload work onto WEDUC at the beginning of the week. As outlined in the clip above, all lessons will follow the same, consistent format to support both learners and their parents with their learning:
- Guidance notes
- Success criteria
To save time, you may find that staff will upload all tasks set for the week in one ‘assignment task’. In these cases, we ask students to refer back to the suggested timetable for the day and divide these activities so they span across the week.