The King's Alumni
Staff and students automatically become an Old King when they leave The King’s for pastures new. They remain part of The King’s community for life - we want old Kings to be an integral part of our school, not just our past.
Do you have a story to share?
Email us at email@example.com and we could feature you in a future King's newsletter publication.
We look forward to offering plenty of opportunities for Old Kings to connect with each other, as well as the school and our current students.
If you would like to be included on our Where are they now? page, please complete the form on the Keep in Touch page and share your story. We always enjoy hearing from our Old Kings - please do get in touch.
Our social media channels enable you to stay up to date with school news. Old Kings can keep in touch with each other and expand their circle of professional contacts.
- Keep up to date with the latest The King's news on Twitter @thekingshigh
- Like our The King's school Facebook page by searching for 'thekingskidsgrove' for regular updates about school activities
Share your Skills
As a school, we challenge and encourage students to succeed academically, and it is very important that we support our students in their next steps. Whilst financial support from old Kings is very much appreciated, we are fortunate that many help support our students by sharing their skills and expertise.
Below are some example of how you could help:
- Help with mock interviews
- Offer work experience placements to our Year 10 and Sixth Form students
- Come in to speak to our students abour your career path
If you are interested in finding out more about volunteering to give career talks, or offer work placements or internships please get in touch.