As a school we aim to provide learning opportunities that will enable pupils to:
- Sustain their self-esteem in their learning experience
- Develop their capacity for critical and independent thought
- Foster their emotional life and express their feelings
- Experience moments of stillness and reflection.
- Discuss their beliefs, feelings, values and responses to personal experiences.
- Form and maintain worthwhile and satisfying relationships
- Reflect on, consider and celebrate the wonders and mysteries of life.