Summer Term Update - Friday 29 May 2020
The school remains closed to the majority of students.
In readiness for what would have been the start of our last half term of the year next week, please find below a series of letters from Mr Wilson and information relating to how the school will operate for the remainder of the academic year:
- Whole School Letter
- Year 7 and 8 letter regarding academic and pastoral provision
- Year 9 letter regarding academic and pastoral provision
- Year 10 letter regarding academic and pastoral provision
- Year 12 letter regarding academic and pastoral provision
- Parent letter for key worker and vulnerable student regarding lunch payments
Due to an increased number of students in the building, we are also making operational changes to our behaviour for learning policy. This information can be found here.
Take a look here, for a series of videos to see how the school will be operating on a daily basis from next week.
As always, home learning challenges, for week commencing 1 June 2020, can be found here.
Stay safe and god bless.