Our mission is to:
‘Build the very best working relationships based on our Christian values in order to deliver learning experiences that last a lifetime.’
With this in mind, we aim to:
- encourage and promote traditional Christian values within the framework of a rapidly changing world;
- help students to develop inquisitive, enquiring minds; the ability to question and argue rationally, approaching every task with strength, rigor and determination;
- provide a safe and happy environment in which all students have the opportunity to develop in to well-rounded individuals; personally, physically, socially, academically and spiritually;
- maintain and promote a considerate community in which each person in encouraged to demonstrate concern and respect for everyone
- have at its heart collective worship contributing towards the spiritual development of both pupils and adults.
- prioritise the teaching of RE so that pupils develop religious literacy and a deeper understanding of other faiths, beliefs and cultures.
- provide a purposeful curriculum with a multiplicity of learning experiences to meet the differing needs of individual students whilst offering equality of opportunity and consistently high standards of teaching;
- foster within each student a thirst for learning and recognition that education is a lifelong process in order to make rewarding contributions to the community;
- aim at excellence in demonstrating the Christian faith; promoting pride and unity throughout all our work connected with the school;
- ensure that students, parents and all staff are involved in the fulfilment of our vision of excellence;
- support students to understand the world in which they live and the inter-dependence of individuals, groups and nations, being aware of their Christian and cultural heritage alongside an acceptance of the diverse society in which we live.