Enrichment and Personal Development
Teachers know students well and provide pastoral support to meet students’ individual needs. A bespoke study programme is organised for each student.
It is our aim, that when students join our Sixth Form, that they not only develop academically, but also develop to become well-manner, well informed students who make better decisions to become employable or continue to onto Post-18 destinations.
To do this, our students are exposed to a variety of enrichment opportunities and to our personal development curriculum delivered through Chapter Time.
Our enrichment opportunities include:
- Head prefect and prefect appointments
- School and eco council elections
- University residentials and day trips
- Visits to the NEC for University guidance
- NHS visits in a variety of sectors
- The Duke of Edinburgh Award (Bronze, Silver and Gold)
- Reading at our local primary school
- Mentoring our lower school students
- Work experience in Year 12
Our personal development curriculum is delivered through our dedicated Chapter Time. During this time are students will cover:
- Health and well-being
- Financial literacy
- British Values
- Post Sixth Form opportunities
- UCAS applications
- Employment and applications